Stephen D. Garrison, MBA
Few are more passionate about the integrity of true leadership and enhancing the importance for leaders to perform outside the scope of mainstream philosophies than Stephen Garrison. He combines his 30+ years of leadership experience in National & International Business Development, Naval Intelligence/Counter Terrorism, and Higher Education to actively engage independent thinking from fellow professionals.
Stephen is Founder and CEO of Med Law Advisors, Inc. a Healthcare Compliance Advisory firm, providing expertise to legal teams, providers, accountants, and related organizations.
He is also Founder & President of Magnus Confidential, Inc. (the parent company of Med Law Advisors), a Confidential Risk Mitigation and Business Advisory firm specializing in:
- threat analysis & mitigation
- investigative / forensic interviews
- non-traditional risk management
- risk mitigation and response tactics evaluations
- leadership assessments & development
- media relations consulting
Utilizing intellect and divergent thinking, he seeks to shape strategic debate, accelerate optimal performance, and successfully position entities to push beyond accepted norms.
- MIT - Sloan School of Management, Executive Program
- University of Notre Dame, Mendoza College of Business, Executive Program
- MBA, Summa Cum Laude, W. Edwards Deming School of Business, William Howard Taft University
- B. S. Business, Cum Laude, Phi Kappa Phi, University of North Georgia, a Senior Military University
- U. S. Navy Veteran - Naval Intelligence, Special Operations Command - NAVSECSTA, NAVSECGRU, SOCOM, NOSIC, NIPSSA, - Washington, DC and abroad.
- Forensic Interviewer
Stephen’s keen insights into the mind of leadership and the ability to mitigate risk and optimize operations have been used to design and facilitate think-tank and strategic planning activities in a variety of settings. His advice and counsel are sought by leaders in private sector, health care, and the government sector.
You can reach Stephen at 800-381-9960 x 709 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org